- 40 grams dried apricots (I didn't have any so used sultanas)
- 40 grams dates
- 25 grams sunflower seeds
- 35 grams pumpkin seeds
- 25 grams pecans (I replaced with raw peanuts)
- 25 grams almonds
- 65 grams desiccated coconut
- 35 grams wheatgerm (I ground some rolled rye into a course flour)
- 110 grams rolled oats
- 25 grams oat bran (I ground some rolled oats into a course flour)
- 15 grams sesame seeds
- 40 grams craisins or sultanas (I used Goji berries)
- 200 grams unsalted butter
- 100 grams honey, (originally 1/2 cup)
- 120 grams rapadura sugar, (originally 3/4 cup, next time I may only use 80g or so)
1. Place apricots, dates, pecans, almonds, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in locked, speed 10 approx 5 seconds in bowl.
2. Add coconut, wheatgerm, rolled oats, oat bran, sesame seeds, craisins or sultanas in locked, speed 1 counterclock approx 5 seconds or until mixed. Set aside.
3. Put butter, honey and sugar in locked. Cook at 80 deg, spd 1 about 6 minutes until mixture is caramelly. Stir caramel into muesli mixture.
4. Press combined mixture into lined baking tray. Lay a sheet of baking paper on top and press firmly with a flat tray to compress slice. Allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container and eat within 7 days.